Presented by the ISBA International & Immigration Law Section
Thursday, February 8, 2024
11:00 a.m. – 12:35 p.m.
1.50 hours MCLE credit, including 1.50* hours Professional Responsibility MCLE credit in the following category: Professionalism, Civility, or Legal Ethics credit
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from three Fellows of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb) as they offer an in-depth look at international arbitration, including how international commercial arbitration works, the potential jurisdiction issues of international arbitral tribunals to be aware of; and the power of international arbitral tribunals regarding emergency and interim measures.
Angela Peters, Buffalo Grove Law Offices, Arlington Heights
H. Vincent Draa III , FCIArb, Kochhar & Co., Chicago
Harshitha Ram, FCIArb, Lex Apotheke, Michigan
Sarah Reynolds, FCIArb, Goldman, Ismail, Tomaselli, Brennan & Baum LLP, Chicago
*Professional Responsibility MCLE credit subject to approval
For best practices, before attending the program using ISBA's Zoom platform, please visit our Technical Support page.
ISBA Member - $45
- ISBA sponsoring section members get a $10 registration discount (which is automatically calculated in your cart when you log in to register).
- Non-Member - $75
- New Attorney Member (within the first five years of practice) - $25
- Law Student Members - Free
- Special pricing is available for Legal Service Attorneys.
- ISBA Member - $45
- If you cannot attend the live web event, a full refund is available, if you cancel your registration up to the start of the live web event on the program page in your “My CLE Account”.
- Please Note: MCLE credit is available to registrants only on the day of this live event – and you must attend the entire program to earn MCLE credit. All registrants will receive access to a recording of the event a few days after the program, but credit is NOT available for the recording.